|Stocks are very limited @ PC themes at SLS|
I have been wanting a SSD in my laptop ever since i upgraded to a MSI GE60 0NC earlier this year but have been held back by capacity whores and the fact that SSD are still relatively expensive. But with a recently launch 128GB msata m4 priced at a S.R.P of $199 and an unused port on my MSI GE 60,
money flew out of my wallet. Here is an nano size review of the drive XD~...
Full specification of my laptop:
MSI GE60 0NC System specs:
- Intel i7-3610QM (2.3Ghz-3.3Ghz, 6MB Cache)
- nVidia GeForce GT650M 2GB GDDR5
- 15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare(1920*1080) LED
- 16GB Rams (GSKILL 8GB DDR III SODIMM*2)
- WD Scopio Black 750GB (SATA) 7200rpm
- 128GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD.
- Super Multi
- Intel Jackson Peak N2230 (2*2 b/g/n) + BT4.0
- Win7 Home Premium
- 6 cell
|Opening the laptop to place the SSD was an easy affair and took less the 15mins.|