Always Dreamed to be an Anisong Singer on the World Stage? Here is your chance!
Winner of Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) to debut as an Anisong-singer undera Japanese major record label
The Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) Committee will
conduct auditions at South East Asia’s largest Japanese popular culture event,Anime Festival Asia2014 (AFA2014), to discover the next breakout Anisong-singer.
The Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) will conduct a preliminary round of screening, following which two rounds of auditions will be held in Singapore. The grand prize winner will be decided through the final audition at AFA2014’s main stage on 7th December 2014.
The winner will secure a performing contract with a Japanese record label as one of their anisong-singers, and will perform globally, while primarily being based in Japan and Singapore.
Aspiring talented singers who love Japan, anime and anisong, and wish to hone and showcase their talents on an international level can send their applications in from today till 14 November 2014(2359 hrs).
For more details or apply for AAA, members of the public can check out
Asia Anisong-Singer Audition (AAA) Committee Profiles:
About INCS toenter Co.,Ltd.
Established in June 2004, INCS toenter Co.,Ltd. is a Japanese music management company headquarted in Shibuya, Tokyo. Under their management includes artistes who are mainly active online, such as supercell,
livetune, Hachioji P, yanaginagi, and other artistes from various genres. It also owns the indie label TamStar Records.
About Gynoid Co., Ltd.
Established in August 2014, Gynoid Co., Ltd. is a 100% owned subsidiary of Yoshimoto Kogyo Co., Ltd.
headquartered in Shinjuku, Tokyo. It is involved in the planning and production of internet music and Vocaloid library contents and businesses. With the female vocal library that specialises in rock "v flower", it is developing several business opportunities centred on the internet.
2. First round of screening
3. Second screening(Singing audition. Preliminaries will be held at a
special booth at AFA Singapore)
4. Final audition(Stage performance audition. Finals will be held at
AFA Singapore main stage)
5. Grand prize winner is decided
Registration Period: 15/10/2014 9:00 ~ 14/11/2014 23:59(Singapore time)
• Lovers of Japanese anime and anisong, and must be able to sing in
• Able to participate in AFA 2014 on 7 December 2014 if successfully
shortlisted after first screening.
• No restrictions on age, nationality or gender.
• Audition music: Japanese song
• Application type: Solo / Group performance
• Not currently under any exclusive contract with record labels,
production company or music publisher.
• If selected as winner, he/she must be able to be based in Japan
• If selected as winner, he/she must be able to be affiliated under the
designated production company by the organisers.
***Note: Minors under the age of 18 require parental/ guardian approval
before applying for this audition
To apply, submit particulars on the embedded form found in the AFA 2014
website along with these materials:
1. Audition music video data (link)
Upload a video of yourself performing your chosen audition song to a video
site (E.g. YouTube) and provide the URL link in the application form. Video
length should be slightly more than one chorus of the song.
Recommended format: approximately 50MB, in h.264 .mp4 encoding
2. Photo (Profile and Full-length, total 2 photos)
If applying as a group, please submit a photo that shows all members.
3. Required fields in the application form
Artiste name / Real name / Age / Address / Telephone number / School
year or Occupation / Performance Schedule / Website / Email address /
Self-promotion / Others
4. Audition song information
Song title / Lyrics / Composer / Arrangement
• Incomplete submissions will result in the rejection of the application.
Please check through before submitting.
• Parental/ Guardian consent is required for minors applying for the
audition. Details in the form should be filled in the presence of a
parent/ guardian indicating their approval. Applications from minors
without parental/ guardian approval will not be accepted.